CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Everything I could have asked for....

This past weekend our women from our church went on our annual Women's Retreat in Jacksonville, Fl. This was my second retreat that I had been on and my first time having the oppurtunity to be able to serve on the Retreat Team. Everything went so well. From being able to serve on a team with some of my dearest friends to serving with women who I admire in so many ways. The theme for the weekend was B.F.F "Becoming Fruitful in Friendships". I loved the fact that not only I could spend time with my current friends but that I was given time to cultivate new friendships that I look forward to having. During our time in our sessions I was challenged beyond what I could have ever asked for in my relationships not only with the body of Christ but with God and even my family and non-believers. What was very exciting for me was that I had already went through a very difficult time of learning about friendships in the past and thought that I pretty much new all that there was to know about having healthy relationships in my life. But as I began to consider the truths that I had already heard before I was so very challenged in ways that I had never been before. Thank you Lord!!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Amen! You did a great job and it was an honor to serve alongside you! I love you bunches and am so proud of you, have I told you that lately? I missed you this morning!

Bran

Unknown said...

Amazing, how God keeps teach us sheep! I enjoyed serving with you!
Love you!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Yes, great job! Thanks for making me cry. I love ya:)

Largaespada Family said...

Hey Friend! Finally getting on to read blogs. You are such a fruitful friend!!! Love ya!

jAIME