CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thankful Thursday

My friend Jess is hosting Thankful Thursday on her site and I thought I would join in.

1. I am thankful for my witty husband and his love for me and our kids.
2. I am thankful for my sweet kids Jakob and Aaliyah spending my days with them is so precious
3. I am thankful for my friends who are such real girls! You know who you are. Thank you for always loving me for who I am and always being such an encouragement to me.
4. I am thankful for my Pastor and staff. Since our family has been attending Westwood we have learned so much from these people and have come to a deeper understanding of what it means to serve the Body of Christ.
5. I am thankful for both of my small groups. Friday morning girls your ALL are amazing. Thank you for sharing your trials and triumphs with me. And my Sunday morning group, "The Essentials" in the short time that we have been meeting together thank you for allowing yourselves to be vulnerable before one another and share with us and God your journey.
6. I am thankful for my Mom, Dad and brother who have been beside me in each phase of my life always being there to support me!
7. I am thankful for falling back (time change) that is! What date is that again?
8. I am thankful for the time I get to spend on my new hobby, planting flowers. This gives me great opportunity to spend with the Lord.
9. I am thankful for the special time that is spent with my workout partners...when we go!haha or should I say when I go! And the sweetest part of it all is the Jesus Time!
10. I am thankful that my God blesses me beyond measure with so much to be thankful for. I Love You Jesus!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know who I am!! I reached my goal today, you blogged!!! Sweet post!

Brandi said...

Sweet list, from a sweet friend! I'm thinking that I'm at least 3 of those! ha ha!

We are SO RUNNING tomorrow! Bring your Bible too, I've missed our Jesus time. I hope you're back up for Daniel b/c it's back!!!

Love you,
Bran

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Hey, come check out my new blog!!